ASFP’s FireSafetyFile is a tablet computer and web application, developed by ASFP and IceCube Software, which makes the process of Passive Fire Risk Assessment easier and more efficient for an auditor
- Prototype application that allows auditors to fill out pre-prepared forms to assess the risk of passive fire.
- Users can add text and image notes to the forms, as well as add text annotations to the images.
- Forms can be exported in PDF or Excel format.
- Exported forms can be uploaded to a Dropbox account.
- Based on the guidelines and content from ASFP’s Guide to Passive Fire Risk Assessment.
- Compatible with various Android tablet computers.
- Android SDK – Java
- Eclipse IDE
- LAMP Stack – Backend User Registration System