“Rainbit is the todo list app that allows you to organise, sort and search your data by colour. It gives you the freedom to organise things in a completely personal and expressive way, without restriction.”
- Users can create todos which are displayed in one long list.
- Users can paint these todos by drag/dropping colours from the palette onto them.
- Users automatically sort these todos into a rainbow by toggling the Rainbow Sort button.
- Users can filter these todos by either typing the name of the colours into the search bar at the top, for example ‘blue’, or drag/dropping todos of a specific colour and colours from the pallet into the filter underneath the search bar.
- Helpful tutorial guide.
- Cocoa APIs – Foundation, CoreData, UIKit, etc.
- XCTest – Unit/Integration Testing
- Xcode 5 – IDE
- Objective-C, ARC
- BetweenKit – Drag-and-drop Framework
- Git – SCM
- BitBucket – DVCS
- JIRA – Issue Tracking
- TestFlight – Beta Testing