- iPad app that gives a sales team access to resources such as multipage PDFs and images.
- Allows users to build presentations dynamically by drag-and-dropping these resources into a presentation timeline.
- Web management console where users can customise the content and look-and-feel of the iPad app.
- News feed of recent changes to the app’s content.
- Resources can be grouped into different categories by organising them into boxes.
- User authentication.
- Different levels of access for different users.
- Zend Framework 2 – PHP Framework
- Doctrine 2 – ORM
- PHPUnit – Unit Tests
- Cocoa Frameworks – Foundation, CoreData, UIKit, Keychain, etc.
- XCTest – Unit/Integration Testing
- Xcode 4 – IDE
- Objective-C, ARC
- BetweenKit – Drag-and-drop Framework
- AFNetworking – Networking